Purchase / Supply chain coordinator
As purchase / supply chain coordinator you are responsible for the availability of existing and new products worldwide. Knowledge of Chinese language and culture is an advantage.
- Purchase and monitoring of stock,
- Stock planning by means of MRP,
- Daily contact with suppliers,
- Carefully monitor the quality of the purchased products,
- Administration of supplier contracts and assessments,
- Create and manage products in SAP,
- Maintain ISO certification quality for purchasing process.
In addition, we expect you will be able to assist the logistics department in case of under-occupancy.
- Monitoring and coordinating import and export,
- Manage customs matters,
- Organization of transport, mainly shipments,
- Managing of files, from commission to billing,
- Handling of required documentation during transport (B / L, CMR, T1, Certificate of Origin, etc.),
- Administration of transactions with the customs warehouse.
- At least two years relevant work experience,
- Bachelor level purchasing / supply chain management,
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably also Chinese language,
- Detailed, organised,
- Hands-on mentality, responsible,
- Experience with SAP is an advantage,
- Residing within a 30 km radius of Waalwijk.
- Flexible attitude,
- Commercial instinct,
- Great sense of responsibility,
- Analytical ability / numerical insight,
- Work independently; able to prioritize,
- No ‘8 to 5’ mentality.
We offer a versatile FULLTIME job with excellent primary and secondary working conditions in a fun, informal and dynamic work environment including good deployment opportunities for ambitious colleagues.
Magna Tyres Group
Magna Tyres Group develops and manufactures vehicle tyres for application in mines, construction, harbor and industry. The premium quality tyres of Magna Tyres are globally deployed in the toughest working circumstances and applications.
We offer a multilateral full time job with excellent salary and benefits in an pleasant, informal and dynamical working environment, including great expansion possibilities for ambitious colleagues.