Magna Tyres Poland is looking for a Board Assistance
Your new role
The new position is to combine tasks in the work of the office and administrative (transport orders import and shipping, warehouse administration, preparation of commercial documents)
- Coordination of work of all departments of the company
- Issuing all documents of the administrative department, logistics, orders, etc.
- Creating commercial documents: invoices, VP, GM, etc.
- Creating of marketing activity of the Company
- Help in circulation business documents, correspondence
An extremely important asset of the new employee will be the basic knowledge related to the office administration, support for the MS OFFICE package and sales applications, in particular with the SAP Business One program, as well as basic knowledge in the field of accounting and accounting.
What you will need to succeed
- Responsibility, reliability, accuracy
- The attention to the organization of their own work – work planning magazine, proper preparation and record keeping
- Driving license B
- Absolute requirement will be fluent knowledge of English in speaking and writing, because of the often contacts with the company’s headquarter.
- Full-time employment contract
- Attractive salary.
- A set of tools necessary at work.
- Work in a dynamic, young and harmonious team
- Comprehensive development – the opportunity to learn about modern tools and business techniques in various areas of the company’s operations
Those interested please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include in your CV “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process led by Magna Tyres Poland, based in Rudawa, according to the Law of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (ie. Dz. U. of 2014. pos. 1182 to 1662). ”
Magna Tyres Poland was established in 2008 and is currently based in Rudawa near Krakow, Poland. The increase in sales and the company’s position in the market makes it necessary to further expand the staff. Currently Magna Tyres Poland is looking for a “right hand”, a person who is able to assist the management in administrative, logistics and marketing tasks.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.